I'm from southern Indiana, I have a beagle named Shea, and I'm a sports, beach, music, pizza & Ryan Gosling enthusiast! My favorite color is purple, and I like to hula hoop, shop, go on adventures and just be a couch potato. I'm not a very good cook, I get flat tires more than most people, and I always spill my coffee. I'm a firm believer in working hard, loving others, and being happy!
The only tattoo I have is on my left wrist. The bow and arrow is the Sagittarius glyph, the music notes are from Neil Young's "Heart of Gold", and the signature is my dad's of our last name. My dad was proud of our last name, he had a heart of gold, and because of him I aim (arrow) to have one myself.
I have loved the "Numbers" game that has swept Facebook recently! I've really learned a lot of interesting things about my Facebook friends. So, I ended up with the number 9, and since I'm the new girl here, I thought I'd share a few things about myself.
1) I'm a true Sagittarius. I am optimistic and honest (sometimes to a fault), I love change, and I'm very spiritual. Sagittarius is the NINTH sign of the zodiac, I was born on the NINTH of December, Ben Folds has a song called CLAIRE'S NINTH... I'll stop.
2) I'm content with my short stature (I'm 5'1) but if I could be 5'10 I would be, and I'd drop elbows and dunk on all of you.
3) My dad died in 2011, and since then I only chew Extra wintergreen gum. He always did.
4) If I see someone as weird or different than me I immediately find myself wanting to be friends with them.
5) I look forward to being a mom more than anything else. I want a big family and I already have two of my daughter's names picked out.
6) There are two things I hate. One is divorce. I will do everything I can to ensure I have a happy, healthy marriage. The other is alcoholism. You owe it to your creator, those who love you, and yourself to live a life that does not involve abusing alcohol. It is the worst thief.
7) My first pet was a guinea pig named Milkface.
8) I have chronic dry eyes (like, why?!) but I take an omega 3 supplement daily and it totally works (YAY!).
9) I partied harder in high school than in college, and though I can have fun while out, I'm still not much of a partier. I'd rather be home, in sweats, and eating, drinking, and talking with best friends.
"Claire Meyer and Alan Linic are in a relationship. It's going really well. These are the kinds of things they fight about."
That's their Twitter bio for their account @WeFoughtAbout.
I LOVE THIS!
For one, it's really kind of funny to think about the dumb things you argue about when you're in a relationship, and it's especially funny when it's another couple you're laughing at. Like, not that Mario Kart doesn't get intense, but really? LOL. Secondly, learning how to avoid BIG arguments that started over something as stupid as a video game really takes work, and maybe keeping track of things like this would help. I don't know much about couples counceling, but I'd be willing to bet that documenting your arguments is part of the process.
I just starting following. Is it bad that I can't wait to see what they argue about next? :)